Browser or Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser or Staff

This must be on your end? I been getting weird displays or missing page indexing? I am on IE 6.0 & not IE 7 beta.

FWIW I'm not seeing this and I use IE6.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      FWIW I'm not seeing this and I use IE6.
      Same here.
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

It appears fine for me as well.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I think I know what it was? You ever seen the forum expand a little, then it resizes to fit screen resolution? I think it got stuck long enough for me 10min. for me to PrtScn. It is not the first time I have been seeing strange stuff happen here before. The last time was the page index went nutty http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169374 and before that I got blank posts as I was going though the forum? I thought it was a joke. I guess it might have to do with the Northern Lights up here in Canada. I guess Colin figure it out? I am starting to think my computer is going to giveup.

Comment

The thread title might have been too wide for the fixed width style to display properly pushing the design wider.

Comment

Working...
            X