Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaaa?

What do I need to do to post a question? I get this:
    DataAve, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I purchased a license. I was trying to post in vBulletin 3.5 Import System.

You are not a vB licence holder and as such you are unable to access parts of vB.com or vB.org. As soon as you purchase and update your license and email address details you will be able to see what regular members see.
    John

Comment

I beg your pardon, I thought I was clear on this.
      I purchased a license.

Comment

Read the Sticky thread at the top of this forum where you just posted...
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Oops sorry sir... too quick on the finger eh

Have you entered the same email address in your customer area as you used to purchase vB? If so, then drop Steve M, Jake or Zach an email and they can sort it for you.
          John

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
            Read the Sticky thread at the top of this forum where you just posted...
            Well, since I tried everything else BEFORE I posted, I have contacted [email protected]

Comment

I tossed them an email. I requested they change my email address and I got a confirm on that, but I guess they hadn't added it here yet. Thanks for your suggestions. I am sure they will sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DataAve
                I tossed them an email. I requested they change my email address and I got a confirm on that, but I guess they hadn't added it here yet. Thanks for your suggestions. I am sure they will sort it out.
                They will don't worry... see you in the fora eh
                John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X