I cant post in other bits of this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant post in other bits of this forum

Hi, I can any one help me because i cant post in other bits of the forum. When i try to post it says
    matty2005, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Could any help me?
    Many thanks Matt

See this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

how about if you don't have a customer number..
        My hosting company has Vbulletin as a powertool, but I do want to download a skin from here...

Comment

If you aren't a licensed customer, then you cannot be running vB legally anyway and don't need support.

And there are no hosts providing vBulletin as a 'power tool' legally. Who is your host?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by MX3Central
            how about if you don't have a customer number..
            My hosting company has Vbulletin as a powertool, but I do want to download a skin from here...
            Give vBulletin Staff a link to your host provider, or your website link and they can make your vBulletin quite legal to use

Comment

Working...
            X