No announcement yet.

Strange Behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm,i havent had ne issues connecting 2 the site (Xcept not being able to connect 4 awhile yerterday afternoon)

Comment

No problems, I had one block today and after 30 seconds I could connect again. That will teach me to load 45 support tickets in 45 tabs with my custom greasemonkey plugin

Comment

Also just had a single block last night.

Is it coincidence or are there a lot of DDOS attacks lately. I have been fighting attacks for the last 3 weeks (we even moved to a faster server to be able to handle it).
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I have mine set to 100 posts per page as well but have not had any issues... then again, haven't really checked out any 100+ post threads lately

MGM out

Comment

My host is also getting hit with DDoS attacks over at ev1.

Comment

After more then a week of attacks, it finally stopped last friday.

Only to return again (different aproach) last evening.
              Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
              Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                I have mine set to 100 posts per page as well but have not had any issues... then again, haven't really checked out any 100+ post threads lately

MGM out
                I take this statement back... I've recently started getting forbidden messages out of the blue.... in threads with less than 20 posts. Sometimes the images in the quick reply wont even load...

MGM out

Comment

I get non loading avatars on occasion every now and then but it's not bad.
                  The question is who do you guys continue to PO that they keep attacking you?
                  Is it the turkish forum that was violating your LA?

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                    I get non loading avatars on occasion every now and then but it's not bad.
                    The question is who do you guys continue to PO that they keep attacking you?
                    Is it the turkish forum that was violating your LA?
                    It seems to be a likely cause (to me) since it seemed to have happen around the same time frame.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Working...
                    X