Implemented Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implemented Suggestions

What exactly does "future Version" mean in regards of the Forum Implemented Suggestions for 3.5?
    Does that mean implemented for the next RC, or implemented for a Version after 3.5 Final?

This is an important information for me, because if it means implemented for the next RC I can remove another entry from my way too long ToDo List

I agree with your question; to add to it: would it be possible to list in the description of the forum which "future version" it applies to?
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

which future version is probably an unknown i'd just like to see flaged for 3.5 and flagged for 4 (or any other #) i realize it is hard when developing a product but as coders ourselves we dont want to duplicate code

Comment

Well, the description says that these things are already implemented, so it should not be a Problem to tell in which Version they are implemented?

Comment

Probably; but the description that is there now gives me an impression that it is already in place for 3.6, not 3.5. "future" can apply to anyting really, and yes, 3.5 is the next release, but what about after? 3.5 is feature frozen, so does this mean they will appear in RC3 (I know, they won't, but this is a train of thought someone may go down). Will that forum disappear? Or stay there? If it stated after 3.5 Gold releases, would it then refer to 3.6?

See where I'm coming from?

Comment

It will appear in a future version, only the devs know

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
              It will appear in a future version, only the devs know
              ... okay... so not this one, but some other future version?

Comment

They will apear in a future version, but like I said only the devs know.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                  They will apear in a future version, but like I said only the devs know.
                  Okay... I think I got it...

Comment

I didn't think it was confusing I always had the impression that by "future version" they meant a version other than what they're currently working on, which at the moment is 3.5

MGM out

Comment

You should not wait for options or features flagged for future versions, because at the time it is being seriously considered or implemented the details might change or even decided to not include it or totally approach it differently for for example version 5 or 8.

If it is flagged in 3.0 as for future version, it wont be in 3.0 but perhaps in 3.5 or 3.6 or 4.0 or 9.8 Most likely.

Flagged as future version in 3.5 rc2 is most uinlikely to find it in 3.5 rc3.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X