Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't login if I licensed by vbulletin-germany.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login if I licensed by vbulletin-germany.com?

I've full version of vbulletin registered by vbulletin-germany.com, all fine.

My question:

Why can't login on vbulletin.com mebers page? System doesn't accept my login details, can I only log at vbulletin-germany.com?

If you bought your license at vbulletin-germany you should log into the vbulletin-germany members area.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
      If you bought your license at vbulletin-germany you should log into the vbulletin-germany members area.
      I wanna login at vbulletin.com too I will open there a support ticket, that's the reason.

Comment

You can only have access to one members area.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

You can only have access to one members area.
          uh that's bad, danke for the info.

Comment

You're welcome.

It's actually not a problem, as there's hardly any difference.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

You're welcome.

It's actually not a problem, as there's hardly any difference.
              That's not the matter I'm very happy with the service of vbulletin-germany.com
              I get there answers for my problems and here at vbulletin.com I didn't made the same experience and now I'm abstentioned to ask public for support.

Comment

vBulletin-Germany can help you with almost any problems you have, you shouldn't need to ask here.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Comment

vBulletin-Germany can help you with almost any problems you have, you shouldn't need to ask here.
                  yes I know vbulletin-germany.com is great and I'm very happy that's for me no question.

I wanted only give feedback to vbulletin.com that I've no good feeling here as customer that's all.

Comment

If you want to open a support ticket, you can send a support request via email to [email protected] and it lands up in the same ticket system used in the vBulletin.com members area.
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                      If you want to open a support ticket, you can send a support request via email to [email protected] and it lands up in the same ticket system used in the vBulletin.com members area.
                      thanx for the nice info. and please don't hate me know, it was only my true opinion about the forum here.
                      And I became a clue at vbgermany, I'm going fixing my forum or better say trying

Comment

Actually, [email protected] is used for licensed members only, and if it's a support question, he'll be asked to go to vBG.

[email protected] is where anyone can ask sales questions (ok, so they feed into the same system... so what )
                        Best Regards
                        Colin Frei

Comment

Originally posted by tanyeri24
                          thanx for the nice info. and please don't hate me know, it was only my true opinion about the forum here.
                          And I became a clue at vbgermany, I'm going fixing my forum or better say trying
                          if you enter the same email here as the one used in the vbg members area, you should still qualify for support here via the forums.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

The customer databases are split up between vBG and vBcom?
                            Why is that? There should be one central customer database.

If you want to send feedback check out the contact information at the Jelsoft - Contact us Page:
                            For all other queries (business development, general comments, suggestions or feedback) please send email to [email protected].

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X