This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion - not sure if this is the right forum

im not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but im just posting it.
    anyway, i have a suggestion. it wouldnt be a bad idea if you add a version that is FREE. obviously that version has less features, etc.... but it is for those people who dont want to pay anything and hate InvisionFree, hehe. so, wat da ya say?

Sorry but we will not make a free version of vBuleltin. This would just take resources aways from providing the best support and product to our customers that we can. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

proboards is not accepting signups, greatboard is kinda craky, vbulletin is not free, i'll have to stick with invisionfree. hehe.

Comment

vb is worth every penny though

Comment

id like to use vbulletin for my forums. but if im making forums, i wont pay for making them. i prefer using invisionfree, wich is free and has lots of things also. i know vbulletin is better, but if theres a site for making free forums, and they are REALLY good, i'd use that one. an example is InvisionFree.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X