Edit Post via AJAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Post via AJAX?

Is it disabled currently? I can't get it to activate. Tried a hard refresh, even clearing out my cache.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Same here. I don't know what's up.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Kier! What did you break jk
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I'll take a guess that Scott updated the files from CVS but didn't load in the new vbulletin-style.xml.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
          I'll take a guess that Scott updated the files from CVS but didn't load in the new vbulletin-style.xml.
          Umm... Me and ManagerJosh has a few ideas of what could happen.
          Shane
          CIO, FrakMedia.net
          Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

I hadn't planned to unveil this just yet, but this is the new Quick Edit for Beta 3.

You no longer double-click the post area (which was pretty annoying), you now double-click the Edit button...

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
              I hadn't planned to unveil this just yet, but this is the new Quick Edit for Beta 3.

You no longer double-click the post area (which was pretty annoying), you now double-click the Edit button...

Enjoy.
              Woot! Brilliant Job Kier!

Comment

like it
                so long qr bugs

Comment

hrmmmm

Comment

Nice work! I really think this is much better

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X