Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may be somthing you guy's may whant to look at.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    Odd that Gator doesn't work. IE5.5's & IE6's password thing works fine with it.

It might be because when your logging on, it's a different session hash every time. Gator may not be recognizing it as the same page, hence it won't spit out your password. (This is just a guess. I have no idea how Gator works; I've never used it.)

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    when "cut & pasting " any size text into search, You get "The search term you specified (&) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer" it dose not reconize the text for some reason. and my pasword saver (gator.com) is not picking up my pasword so i need not remeber it when loging on.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Originally posted by kyle
    1: when "cut & pasting " any size text into this search, You get "word count to small" it dose not reconize the text for some reason

2: I use a "pasword reminder" ( gator) It dose not work with vbulletin.
    1) That works just fine for me.
    2) What exactly doesn't work about it?

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    started a topic This may be somthing you guy's may whant to look at.

This may be somthing you guy's may whant to look at.

1: when "cut & pasting " any size text into this search, You get "word count to small" it dose not reconize the text for some reason

2: I use a "pasword reminder" ( gator) It dose not work with vbulletin.