Suggestion: Possible Features For New Versions Of VBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Possible Features For New Versions Of VBulletin

I use a forum with vBulletin software that enjoys heavy traffic and many users.

This is so due to the acumen of the owner, who gives people slack for saying what they want.

The downside of this is that not everyone appreciates what everyone else has to say.

Many users on the forum I participate at love vBulletin's "ignore" feature and they wish it would ignore more.

- with subscribed threads, not being notified by email when someone on your
    ignore list posts to that thread

- not seeing threads started by someone on your ignore list.

- not seeing replys to posts made by someone on your ignore list

- not seeing those notes "this post is not shown because ___ is on your ignore
    list"

Basically, it is the consensus of many people on the vBulletin board I use that they would like "ignore user" to make it like the ignored users aren't part of the forum at all........as if they didn't exist.

Why don't you put this in the future feature suggestions forum, I take it you've seen the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by poolking
      Why don't you put this in the future feature suggestions forum, I take it you've seen the forum?

Because vBulletin will not let me.

I tried and got a message saying I was not authoritzed to do so.

Comment

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
          in the support forums you need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:
          I am not a licensed customer.

I'm just a fan of the software who decided I would be a nice guy and make a suggestion for making the software more marketable.

I had no idea doing so would be such a process.

Comment

Originally posted by beforewisdom
            I am not a licensed customer.

I'm just a fan of the software who decided I would be a nice guy and make a suggestion for making the software more marketable.

I had no idea doing so would be such a process.
            Thanks for them though
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X