X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some Q not about sales to VB team

hi,
    i am areally big fan of the VB system.
    i have known this system for years...however i aave never seen somebody tht dont what i am going to do!
    i know that vb suplies alot of languages but as far as i have seen an know the languages are not fully translated to the specified langage.
    i.e. i installed for testing only a nulled version of vb 3.0.3 and i uploaded a hebrew language and i saw that the language is not fully translated that beacuse the language rebuilds itself from the master language wich is english.
    therefor i thought u should supply afully translated language i mean master language translated to hebrew with translated style and built to hebrew readers and writers,instalation file in fully hebrew and all of the DB tabels and inserts.
    i would love to translate the whole master language to hebrew the master style the instalation files and DB tables and inserts.
    that the hebrew users could install the VB in a fast way and not have troubles.
    however i know i can do it without the premissions of a vb team member and i know i need to buy alicene.
    but i would like to talk to a vb team in a personal messanger to disscuss things out.
    about the translations of the whole vb and about an official hebrew VB site.
    i would like a team member to contact me view msn or icq (better in msn)
    MSN: [email protected]

tnx in advance.

p.s
    post your comments about this.

That would be overkill on the system, there is no sense in doing that as it would require a major re-write of the system (esp if you getting into changing table names).

If you want to talk to someone about this you are best off contacting [email protected] for any type of anwser.

Comment

not tabels names the language and instal script into hebrew language so the system could be fully work in hebrew!
      i would like to talk in an msn with some vb team member plz
      [email protected]
      tnx

Comment

If you would like to have a chat with one of us please contact [email protected] we do not talk on any of the IM programs for vBulletin related questions.

Comment

ok tnx

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X