X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He conferred

hi
    The mister John
    Why don't make the authorization of the forum little from 160 $ to 100 $?

My greeting

Go look at competiting forum prices, and then tell me if $160.00 is cheap. Cause as far as I know, $160.00 is mega cheap compared to some of the competiting packages out there.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

hi

I hope for a debate of this subject

My greeting

Comment

They aren't going to lower their price, especially by such a large amount.

Comment

hi

We are not able a bringing is the more than wet especially by such a large amount.

Languid I am not able a payment 160$

My greeting

Comment

Originally posted by jawad
            hi

We are not able a bringing is the more than wet especially by such a large amount.

Languid I am not able a payment 160$

My greeting
            you could start up a free board like phpbb then signup for the vbulletin affiliate program to get some income to buy a vbulletin license.
            Originally Posted by Zachery
            John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
            We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

We are sorry that you are not able to pay $160. We actually account for this and that is why we have a "Leased License". This provides a lower cost of entry for those who need it. Selling an "Owned License" for $100 is not viable and it would mean people would lose their jobs, service quality would decline and it would take even longer for new releases.

Any discussion of pricing will be held internally and we will announce the changes (if any) before they take effect.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

hi

A forums of a bad phpbb very with respect to vb forums

We possessed this position he closed the forum for that I am not able to the authorization
                www.jarodiat.org
                You believe that I am niggardly on payment 160 if I/you was , he makes this reporter the owner

A twist doesn't allow the taking of a photocopy until from reserve and verily that I/you added a second wife to one's household to change of the photocopy and who this for day one doesn't take part in the forum

My greeting

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X