This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a serious issue.

These malicious members from other forums have made me very ill for months and now I feel really enraged, I've started getting pissed and I swear, if they lived nearby, I swear I would go to their houses and I'd probably kill them for what they have put me through. You can talk about the dangers of the internet but I have suffered like no other person. Now I feel totally degraded and they are making me feel like this is reality.

Once I gather the links to what I'm upset about I'll post them, but I'm telling you this is really sick and depressing.

Now I'm hesistant to buy a vBulletin board because they will hunt me down again and destroy what I busted my ass to create and maintain.
    Last edited by Someuser190824; Wed 9th Feb '05, 5:35am.

You just need to employ stronger moderation techniques, if it comes to it you can require that each account be verified before posting. This stops them registering and posting stuff while your not about.

Banning via an IP address is also something you should probably consider.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

just dont visit those forums anymore, problem solved.
      Originally Posted by Zachery
      John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
      We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

Like we have said we have no control over anyones forums. outside of our own.

Comment

alot(bot not all) of anime, game, and movie boards are full of vicous people and full of fighting and binkering since it appeals to very young and immature people.The best suggestion has already been stated and also maybe you should analyze the way you present yourself. best of luck

Comment

You should also not take it so seriously... it is just a website, after all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X