X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    I agree that there should be a way to images but NOT download zips, it might require a bit of modification. I'll mention it in the private forums for the cross-site communication.
    Put it in the CVS, as forum option. I can imagine more then 1 site might find that a wonderful feature.

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C
    Well on vB.org unlicensed users can view attached screenshots. When the two sites merge the templates will inherit this feature also
    uhh so how come i cant view any screenshot attached to a hack release post?

Leave a comment:

• Bunny
    replied
    Okay thanks.
    I plan to maybe buy it in may and I want to know that there is a skin out there I can use.

Leave a comment:

• Brad.loo
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    I agree that there should be a way to images but NOT download zips, it might require a bit of modification. I'll mention it in the private forums for the cross-site communication.
    This was planned but not put into place because I don't want to modify vBt in anyway past its current state now that the merge is planned. It has already been done at vB.org so theres really no point in doing it twice now that the sites will become one

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Well on vB.org unlicensed users can view attached screenshots. When the two sites merge the templates will inherit this feature also

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Any of the Styles I've released in the downloads area have off site linked pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Bunny
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bunny
    replied
    I dont know how to skin vBulletin (Or IPB for that matter)
    And I would not want to wait to figure it out. I run a small board but active member who only joined cause of the skin then posted (can ya believe it? )

Leave a comment:

• Icheb
    replied
    You can always create your own skin to match your website's look and feel.

Leave a comment:

• Bunny
    started a topic I have a bit of a sugestion / complaint

I have a bit of a sugestion / complaint

I do not think it is fair that on vBulletin templates, we can not veiw a skin. I am coming from IPB 2.0. I KNOW there are skins there that I like. But who wants to move to a software with questionable skins?

Now, I know somepeople post links (Only some) and some post DOWNLOADS but we can not veiw downloads unless we are registered.

I personaly, may not even import to vBulletin until I know there is a skin I like.

~Bunny
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X