Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew111888
    replied
    I can't say it's ever really effected me that many times, I can't type two solid replies in under sixty seconds anyway (plus the load times to find a thread and think of/type a reply and all), and I type about 60 words a minute.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I would say on average we have 100~ spam posts / threads a week if not more.

I cleaned about 30 this morning

Leave a comment:

• cmiller1014
    replied
    There really is that much of a problem, eh? I never would have guessed. Is it a matter of someone registering and then jusy going crazy with spam, or your every day user trying to double post in multiple forums?

I guess I just dont see the extra 60 seconds doing much good if there are always moderators on the site, and these are offenders who will ultimately be banned anyway. It seems like it would be doing a better job of slowing the legit poster down, than the offender who's only here to do damage once.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    "generally" you remove em fast enough

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Actually we get a lot of spammers posting multiple times on these forums. You don't often see this because we generally remove the spam quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Lucky you I have seen quite abit of abuse.

Leave a comment:

• cmiller1014
    started a topic Ditch the flood control

Ditch the flood control

It is so annoying to have to wait 60 seconds to post. I feel like I am in grade school and have to wait my turn

So can we lower it just a tad? I've yet to see a VB site taken over by flooding.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X