Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    Thanks Zachery. It happened ALL day yesterday as well. I thought this site was down due to the recent server problems. I had even posted a message at vb.nl that I couldn't get on here. I think there were two times I could get here yesterday only for a few minutes than I got the error the rest of the time. Now it's gone, I'm posting this with IE6.0 again.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Im not getting any such error...

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    You don't understand, I am posting right now with Firebird, if I try to get on the site RIGHT NOW with IE6.0 I get that same database error. I just tried it once again and I am getting the same database error yet with Firebird I am typing this message.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Apache was being restarted.

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    started a topic Database errors on vB.com

Database errors on vB.com

<html><head><title> Database Error</title><style type="text/css"><!--.error { font: 11px tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; }--></style></head>
    <body></table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p class="error">&nbsp;</p><p class="error"><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.</b><br />
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p><p class="error">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:dbmaster@jelsoft.com">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p class="error">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote>

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

Date: Thursday 15th of April 2004 01:47:28 PM
    Script: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index.php
    Referer:
    -->

</body></html>

I get this when trying to access the site with IE6.0. With Firebird, I can get to the site just fine.
Working...
X