X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrew johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
    I think this may be a bug in 3.0.0 actually.
    likely

because i tested with numbers in Tachy Goes to Coventry option - all posts shows to test user

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    I think this may be a bug in 3.0.0 actually.

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Sorry I don't know why you got that error. Since Kier and Company are getting ready to move servers soon I doubt I can get anyone to look at this until sometime tomorrow.
    thanks i will wait till tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry I don't know why you got that error. Since Kier and Company are getting ready to move servers soon I doubt I can get anyone to look at this until sometime tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    after i tested one test user on Tachy Goes to Coventry

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmm...I have no idea why it's looking for a non-existent 'test' column. What exactly were you doing?

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    replied
    <html><head><title>vBulletin Admin Demo Database Error</title><style type="text/css"><!--.error { font: 11px tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; }--></style></head>
    <body></table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p class="error">&nbsp;</p><p class="error"><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the vBulletin Admin Demo database.</b><br />
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p><p class="error">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p class="error">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote>

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT COUNT(*) AS threads,
    SUM(IF(lastpost&gt;=1081897080 AND open&lt;&gt;10,1,0)) AS newthread
    FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND type = 'thread')
    WHERE forumid = 2
    AND sticky = 0
    AND visible = 1
    AND postuserid NOT IN (test)

AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL

mysql error: Unknown column 'test' in 'where clause'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Tuesday 13th of April 2004 05:59:55 PM
    Script: http://demo.vbulletin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
    Referer: http://demo.vbulletin.com/index.php?
    Username: test
    IP Address: 195.92.168.177
    -->

</body></html>

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We need to see the entire error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.

Leave a comment:

• andrew johnson
    started a topic demo error

demo error

There seems to have been a slight problem with the vBulletin Admin Demo database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X