Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Vbulletin.com sug] : Different styles are not 'complete'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind... I figured it out.
    Are We Fighting?
    Am I Winning?

Comment

Has this issue been added to the requests for future versions yet?

Comment

What issue?

Comment

The fact that you can't easily have different icons or smilies for a different style. One would think that you could just enter a path into the control panel like you do for other style set graphics.

Comment

It has been brought up before and the system is intended to work this way IIRC. It would be more hassle if the system did, think of all the smilies and icons you would need to make.

Comment

Understandable, I just don't see how that's an issue since with a different style you have to make new buttons and images anyway.

Comment

Yes but If you dont have a lot of smilies there are a few sites that have ALOT. You dont always have to make new icons for your new styles, it just depends

Comment

Simple solution... just point your smilies directory to your existing smilies and nothing changes. Same as it is now. For those who have alternate smilies to go with the style, the file directory could point to those. Works for both parties. Everyone is happy. World peace is created (well, maybe not that ).

Comment

I agree with Tannerman. The style editor already allows for changes like that to other parts of the styles, so why not take it one step further and also apply it to smilies and icons?
                    The forum would really look better if you can have smilies in the color of your styles. For an example my default style is blue and black and the smilies look horrible with some other styles.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X