GDK is not protected by member area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDK is not protected by member area

I think they should be available to members only not to the public.

which ones?

Comment

And based on what are you saying they do not require a valid member's area login?

They always have, and still do.

Comment

Confirmed.

Copy the link of one GDK Package, close all windows of your browser, open a new window, paste the link and see

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

You need to be able to access the members area in order to download the GDK.

Comment

It does not require a valid licence to download the GDK, confirmed too.

Comment

Bleh, confirmed in firefox.

Comment

I downloaded it and I'm not a member...

Comment

Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc
                  Confirmed.

Copy the link of one GDK Package, close all windows of your browser, open a new window, paste the link and see
                  Did you log out first?

Comment

Its held by a browser sessions there is no way to log out that im currently aware of.

Comment

Reviving this thread to confirm that you can download through a download manager like GetRight and access kit.
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                        Reviving this thread to confirm that you can download through a download manager like GetRight and access kit.
                        I had no problems using Download Accelerator.

Comment

the problem lies that u need to be a licensed user to download it. People can download it without being licensed, why it was noted.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X