Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not release the VB3 Manual First ?? today itself ;) Discuss..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why not release the VB3 Manual First ?? today itself ;) Discuss..

    HEya people,

    Just and idea
    Why not release the Manual for VB3 FIRST If its ready.

    Still 3 days to wait... its too long.


    Disuss..... atleast put the manuals in members area for download.

    Sandy..
    TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

  • #2
    It's not done. Almost - but not quite.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      I think the new manual is going to be a big surprise for most people

      Comment


      • #4
        What do you want to say by "a big surprise"?

        vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

        Next release? Soon(tm)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Machol
          It's not done. Almost - but not quite.
          can we expect that in couple of hours ?? like 2,3, or 4 hours

          or 2, 3 or 4 days

          ?????

          please release it today :P
          TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

          Comment


          • #6
            The manual will be released along with vB3.0.0, as we have always said.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kier
              I think the new manual is going to be a big surprise for most people
              Now im curious... Tell me, tell me NOW!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kier
                I think the new manual is going to be a big surprise for most people
                cool

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kier
                  The manual will be released along with vB3.0.0, as we have always said.
                  Seeing as how the site is closed off today for the release of vB 3.0.0 Gold, the new site itself, I think it's safe to assume we will also see the new Manual today.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Faruk
                    Seeing as how the site is closed off today for the release of vB 3.0.0 Gold, the new site itself, I think it's safe to assume we will also see the new Manual today.
                    yup

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X