Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I download it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I download it?

    I entered my id and password but ...

  • #2
    Did you purchase a license?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      an FYI... ID and Password is not the same as the ID and password used on these boards.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ManagerJosh
        an FYI... ID and Password is not the same as the ID and password used on these boards.

        LOLZ

        Comment


        • #5
          pcfan

          You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

          You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

          Thank you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zachery
            pcfan

            You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

            You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

            Thank you.
            I see.
            Thank you.
            I have to pay to get the source code.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi there,

              Yeah, vBulletin is not freeware software. You can find purchase details here:Purchase
              After purchase you will receive an Email with a membername and password which gives you access to the download area.

              If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

              Comment


              • #8
                yes you have to buy it....and it is worth every penny!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tomp
                  yes you have to buy it....and it is worth every penny!
                  Yes it is!

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X