• dijke123
    replied
    Thanks colin!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Edit the pt_postissue template and find:
    Code:
                    <div style="margin-top:$stylevar[cellpadding]px" class="smallfont">
                        <label for="cb_private"><input type="checkbox" id="cb_private" name="private" value="1" tabindex="1"$private_checked />$vbphrase[private]</label>
                        <a href="faq.php?$session[sessionurl]faq=pt_faq#faq_pt_faq_private" target="_blank">[?]</a>
                    </div>
    Replace that with:
    Code:
                    <input type="hidden" name="private" value="1" />

Leave a comment:

• dijke123
    replied
    Thanks for the quick repy!

Can you help in how to do that?

I have more or less nitwit users that are going to create new issues that's why I would like to filter them and I don't think that they will find that option quickly.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    I don't think that's possible. While you could check the private field by default and hide it, advanced users would be able to get around that.

Leave a comment:

• dijke123
    started a topic New issue standard private

New issue standard private

Hi,

is there a possibilty that when a user makes a new issue it's set to private at all times? And only a moderator / administrator can set it to public? So you can filter what's public for everyone to see and what's not?

thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X