Last Post on Forumhome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Post on Forumhome

Instead of the link to the timeline, is there any chance there is an already included feature that allows me to display the latest issue there?

Thanks,

Cole.

Originally posted by bfoot045 View Post
    Instead of the link to the timeline, is there any chance there is an already included feature that allows me to display the latest issue there?

Thanks,

Cole.
    bad idea that will cause more serverload .... however you are free to make a suggestion and no that isn't possible yet but i think a project tools update is coming any moment (i'm actually waiting for it)

Comment

Not too much. Only one more added query for me.

I am just going to add it myself. My users do not notice new issues because they usually click on the "last post" to go to a thread, so it would be more helpful than not for me.

Comment

I'd like this idea myself.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I see that they have it like this on vb.com, so how is it done? I have been trying to find a way to do this as well. How did vb do it?

Comment

Originally posted by jthorpe View Post
            I see that they have it like this on vb.com, so how is it done? I have been trying to find a way to do this as well. How did vb do it?
            What do you mean, specifically? If you have an active license, you can just download vBulletin 3.7 and install it on your forums.

Comment

huh? i'm not sure why you're asking me that question. I have had vb for years, and I have project tools installed as well. The problem is that the latest issue doesn't show up on my forumhome like it does here on vb.com. My question is how do I get mine to do the same.

Comment

Did you designate a project to show up beneath a forum?

Comment

I've been looking, but I'm not sure how to do that. Right now, all I have is a link on my forum to the project tools url

Comment

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just figured it out. I can't believe I missed it. Right in front of my eyes. Thank you for the help!!!! It's working now.

Comment