Transfer blog post from one user to another user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer blog post from one user to another user

I am trying to transfer some blog posts from one user to a new user account I created. Going through the database tables I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Does anyone here know how to do this? I also have comments I need to transfer.

Thanks,

You can merge users under Users -> Merge User. Other than that there is no functionality to move information from one account to another.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks Wayne. I am actually trying to figure out how to do it directly in the database since I am aware that there is no functionality to do what I want. Just unfamiliar with the structure and although I have updated memberids blogids the post is still not showing up under the correct user.

Comment

Rebuild the Blog Counters under vBulletin Blog -> Update Counters.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

This issue is even worse, when you consider the "group blog" functionality, which really isn't real group blog functionality. Hopefully they fix the "group blog" limitations, so that in the future blog posts can be transfered, or at least remain the content of their poster.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X