Blog catergories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog catergories

I've got categories in my blog, I've checked off categories for my blog, but when I select the category to see what posts are in that category it takes me to uncategorized.

this happens for all users.

I just updated to 2.02 to make sure it wasn't fixed from a previous issue. But the problem still exists.
    any ideas?

Not sure I understand. Where are you clicking?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

the category either on the left sidebar or underneath the blog entry.

it always sends me to uncategorized entries instead of to the labeled category

only the registered only works, which is a global category.

the rest local category for each user, brings you to uncategorized entries

Last edited by cynthetiq; Fri 10th Apr '09, 10:33am.

Comment

Hmmm...I've never heard of 'Global' and 'Local' Blog categories. Is that from a third-party add-on?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

N/m, I found it. However it's working fine for me on my unmodified test forum. Can you provide a link?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

How did you fix this problem? I do have Global Categories & Local Categories too

Comment