Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS for Blog entry Additional Options box - how to change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS for Blog entry Additional Options box - how to change?

When adding an entry to a blog there are options of
    • blog categories
    • options
    • miscellaneous options
    • blog entry subscription
    • attach files

The box that surrounds these options appears to be 2 px. How do I reduce to 1 px or remove, and change color? I've tried throughout the css editor and nothing allows this to change.

Also how do I change the standard text in these options boxes that colors this text -

"Selecting a child category will also include the blog entry in any parent categories"

Thank you.

Originally posted by Eternal_ View Post
    The box that surrounds these options appears to be 2 px. How do I reduce to 1 px or remove, and change color? I've tried throughout the css editor and nothing allows this to change.
    This is controlled by the tborder class. The box around each option section is controlled by .fieldset
    Also how do I change the standard text in these options boxes that colors this text -

"Selecting a child category will also include the blog entry in any parent categories"
    That text uses the .shade class which is actually defined in the top additional CSS box at the bottom of Main CSS.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X