Updated, now about featured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated, now about featured

OK, I updated my blogs. I see lots of new files, but I can't find where the "featured" got to. It didn't seem to work before, but I want it to.

I want to have a specific blog at the top of the blog index page that I can offer instructions and hint on.

Maybe there should be an announcement box at the top of the page which can offer advice and guidance on.

Thanks
    Last edited by rcull; Mon 30 Mar '09, 8:28pm.

You can set up featured entries from vBulletin Blog -> Blog Featured Entries in the left navigation. It is no longer in vBulletin Options because the system was completely reworked.

You can have random, latest or specific entries from different blogs featured now. You can limit them to a specific user, usergroups, by date, or any combination. You can create multiple featured entries so that a variety of different blogs shows on the front page. So if you want to always show the latest entry from the Administrator and the last 5 random entries from registered users, you can.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment