Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Usually. However you may see some developed for the blog exclusively on vbulletin.org that you could control via permissions and plugins. Depends on how people take it.

Even with HTML off, users can do whatever they can do with BBCode.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Do those widgets and such require HTML? I have that fully disabled for anyone but the admin on our boards and would like to keep it that way.

Thanks for the response by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Well... Users could add widgets from Google, Widgetbox, MySpace or other places. They could create a blogroll with links to their favorite websites. They can choose which blocks to show and which to get rid of on their blog as well. It is really just another customization tool so that the blog is truly a user's space.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    started a topic Blog Sidebar Customization

Blog Sidebar Customization

I see that we can create custom sidebars for our blogs. Might someone explain to me (or show me if you can) some of the uses of this function?

I mean... It sounds neat, but I'm left asking myself, "Okay, I have the ability to customize some sidebars. Neat. Now what the Hell do I do with it?"

Does anyone have an example or some neat ideas? Why was this feature put in? It was put in for a reason I presume, so... Show me an example of what can be done with these things, please, and how would be a big bonus too.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X