Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alastor
    replied
    Ah, thank you. I guess they do have a use then.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    Hi, Freddie! Thanks for the help and the support.

So the web pages at the top of Floris' blog would be the custom ones? The ones that say About Me | My web sites | Find me - These?

PS: Damn, I only have one middle name. I feel cheated.
    Yes, those are his custom pages, which you can note because the have "blog.php?cp=" in the url. "cp" means custom page.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie Bingham View Post
    A custom page is just for the user to use as they see fit. I think Floris has one on these forums. There is no method to pull up a list of "custom pages", I agree that something needs to be added to facilitate that.
    Hi, Freddie! Thanks for the help and the support.

So the web pages at the top of Floris' blog would be the custom ones? The ones that say About Me | My web sites | Find me - These?

PS: Damn, I only have one middle name. I feel cheated.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    A custom page is just for the user to use as they see fit. I think Floris has one on these forums. There is no method to pull up a list of "custom pages", I agree that something needs to be added to facilitate that.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    started a topic Admin Custom Pages

Admin Custom Pages

In the blogs there are areas for custom pages.

I have some questions.

First, these "custom pages" appear to be the same as a regular blog entry, but with no options to comment or rate them. Other than that, do these offer any significant functionality or purpose to them?

It seems to me it's a feature without a purpose. What do these do (or what can they do) that a regular blog entry can't? Why would a user want to use these?

My second question is how do I as an administrator go about finding all of the custom pages in my community and how do I admin (edit, delete, modify, etc) all of them? I didn't see any admin menu options anywhere for custom pages.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X