No Blog entry on ACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Blog entry on ACP

I just added Moderators (4) to Blog in the ACP.

Now, the Blog entry has disappeared from the index of items on the ACP.

How, do I correct this , I have to be able to set controls of Blog using the ACP.

I attached a screenshot of the ACP index below while I was logged on using the Administrator account.
    Attached Files
    Pelican Exterior Cleaning, Inc.

I shut down my browser and cleared cache. vBulletin Blog is now appreaing on my ACP. Maybe this is a know bug, I'm not sure.

Comment

There is no bug like that.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's why I posted a screen shot. I believe there IS a problem.

Comment

How is it a vB 'bug' if:

I shut down my browser and cleared cache. vBulletin Blog is now appreaing on my ACP.
          Clearly it was a browser cache issue. At any rate there is no such bug.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Tell me then Steve, why do all the other indexes appear properly without clearing cache? Clearly, there's a problem here.

Comment

I'm not going to waste your time or mine arguing this. There are other customers that need support. If you want to report this as a bug, then by all means do so. I'm pretty sure the Devs will tell you the same thing though. Make sure to tell them I already told it this was not a bug yet you insisted that I was wrong.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I'll do that. Thank you for all your help!

Comment