Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog This Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blog This Post

    Anyone managed to get this working yet? Have it enabled in Admin CP but no icons showing in posts?!
    Vote for:

    - *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

  • #2
    It's working fine for me.
    John
    diet support at diettalk.com

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the same problem Trevster

      I have upgraded to 2.0.1 and it is still not working...the image wil not show in forum post.

      The image is uploaded as it should in images/misc/blog/blogpost.gif

      The template "blog_postbit_blog_this_post" shows this:

      Code:
      <a href="blog_post.php?$session[sessionurl]do=newblog&amp;p=$post[postid]"><img src="$stylevar[imgdir_misc]/blog/blogpost.gif" title="$vbphrase[blog_this_post]" alt="" border="0" /></a>
      And it is enabled in Admin CP

      What could be wrong ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Same issue here.
        Dunno if this is the right fix, but removing
        Code:
                    AND
                get_class($this) == 'vB_Postbit_Post'
        from the Postbit: Add links to blog plugin made it work for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jupp View Post
          Same issue here.
          Dunno if this is the right fix, but removing
          Code:
                      AND
                  get_class($this) == 'vB_Postbit_Post'
          from the Postbit: Add links to blog plugin made it work for me.
          Base on this link: http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.get-class.php get_class returns the class name in lower case in PHP4. If you change the code to:

          Code:
          AND
            strtolower(get_class($this)) == 'vb_postbit_post'
          It works as expected in PHP4.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ParsonsMT View Post
            Base on this link: http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.get-class.php get_class returns the class name in lower case in PHP4. If you change the code to:

            Code:
            AND
              strtolower(get_class($this)) == 'vb_postbit_post'
            It works as expected in PHP4.
            Perfect!

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry...but where do i chance this...
              Is it in a template or where...

              Blog 2.0.1 should work fine in php 4 ??

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PCkaos View Post
                Sorry...but where do i chance this...
                Is it in a template or where...

                Blog 2.0.1 should work fine in php 4 ??
                AdminCp -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager -> Product: vBulletin Blog -> Edit the Postbit: Add links to blog plugin.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Be sure to check which directory the images went into. It kind of did mine really wonky and only put the images into the base theme and not into the theme we actually use, so you need to move that images folder your live theme.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ParsonsMT View Post
                    Base on this link: http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.get-class.php get_class returns the class name in lower case in PHP4. If you change the code to:

                    Code:
                    AND
                      strtolower(get_class($this)) == 'vb_postbit_post'
                    It works as expected in PHP4.
                    Excellent, thanks for that!

                    Freddie, is this something that should be added to the bug tracker for a workaround to detect PHP version?
                    Vote for:

                    - *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                    -
                    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                    - "Quick Route" Interface...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you....that help...now i have the link/image i my forums...

                      But i can not understand that i have to do this...it should work fine in php4...mabye you should look at this Freddie...or at least tell people that it dosent work in php4..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes...

                        Comment

                        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X