Clear Parsed Text Cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Parsed Text Cache

i have an issue with the blog for some reason when i click on the home page with index.php, it shows a database error but no info was provided.I had did some research to find out what's went wrong.And i found that the blog is causing the issue.To solve the problem i constantly have to use the clear parsed text cache. And the main page will show up again.I exhausted my brains to find a solution.Can anyone help ?

What is the database error? You can find it by viewing the source of the error page.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham View Post
      What is the database error? You can find it by viewing the source of the error page.
      it just happen again today.

<!--
      Database error in vBulletin 3.8.1:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT user.username, blog.userid, blog.title, blog.blogid, blog.postedby_userid, blog.postedby_username, bu.title AS blogtitle
      FROM blog AS blog
      LEFT JOIN blog_user AS bu ON (blog.userid = bu.bloguserid)
      LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (blog.userid = user.userid)

WHERE
      state = 'visible' AND
      dateline &lt;= 1233203614 AND
      blog.pending = 0 AND
      ~blog.options &amp; 8 AND
      bu.options_buddy &amp; 1 AND
      bu.options_member &amp; 1
      AND blog.userid &lt;&gt;
      ORDER BY dateline DESC
      LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY dateline DESC
      LIMIT 1' at line 14
      Error Number : 1064
      Request Date : Wednesday, January 28th 2009 @ 11:33:34 PM
      Error Date : Wednesday, January 28th 2009 @ 11:33:35 PM
      Script :
      Referrer :
      IP Address :
      Username :
      Classname : vB_Database
      MySQL Version :
      -->

Comment

So i take it that there will be no support for this issue. or any other issue that i seen through this thread. Which i can't use because when i activate it it gives me that error.Which means i spent money on something i can't use ,and i could have used it somewhere else.

no need to reply unless there's a fix ..

Comment

Do you have any other add-ons installed? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment