Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's how to get your blog like a news list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's how to get your blog like a news list...

So I've been trying to get my blog looking like a list of news links you click, and after deleting pretty much every single line and double checking it I finally got it working.

All you need to do is edit the blog_entry_without_userinto file and this is ALL you need in the file

<h2 style="font-size:8pt; font-weight:normal; margin:0px">
    <a href="blog.php?$session[sessionurl]b=$blog[blogid]">$blog[title]</a>
    </h2>

take out everything else and it will give you a list of all your blogs in a news style of feed. Meaning, its just a list of the blog titles and their links.

simple, but it took me awhile to get it going and im sure others will want to do it at one point as well

could you provide a screenshot perhaps?
    www.letsgather.com - Message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
    www.paganfolk.net - Green is the new black.
    www.die16-clan.com - Covering Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

a screenshot of what the blog looks like or a screenshot of how to edit it?

Comment

a screenshot of the result would be great
        www.letsgather.com - Message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
        www.paganfolk.net - Green is the new black.
        www.die16-clan.com - Covering Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X