I have a few questions vblogetin to vblog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few questions vblogetin to vblog

I currently run vblogetin that is turned down becuase of errors. The product currently has been sold and is unsupported.

So I think before I even TRY to fix the errors I will inquire about the vblog first.

Vblogetin is feature packed! Insanely feature packed.. LOL I really love it and am very sad it stays undeveloped but what can you do? With vblog can I create custom user definable blocks? Like favorite websites. Or an about me box with fields to fill out. Kinda like the custom user profile fields system does? My site is more a "fun" site then techy and my current opinion is that vblog is very "techy" and lite (no offense becuase I know people prefer that). I dont need out of the box features, just some options to modify. There is currently no modification forum at vb.org.

What about "blog this post"? Does vblog have the ability to allow a user to send a certain post to their blog as an entry?

I searched for the last 45 minutes for these answers and everything seems a little vague, including the features list.

Oooh and has anyone used the vblogetin to vblog importer smoothly? LOL

Thanks!

The second and or third version will have more features, but at least it is heavily supported here. If you want to follow what may come out for the next major release, then read this link http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...36&postcount=1

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X