Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link in postbit? And PM upon new comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link in postbit? And PM upon new comment?

I know these are probably fairly stupid questions but I'm trying to figure out how to
    1. Enable user to receive PM (instead of email) upon a new comment being posted on their blog

and

2. Add a link with number of blogs in postbit on customized style.

Also, if someone is on their ignore list and they have the box checked to not allow people on their ignore list to read, is the person on the ignore list given an error when they try to view or do they not even see the blog to begin with?

Thank you!

I'm interesting in finding out how can # of blogs can be displayed in postbit.
    I have 3.7.0 installed and vblog 1.0.5.

I reverted all templates after upgrade so it disappeared.

Comment

help pls

or should I post on vbulletin.org?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiDup View Post
        I know these are probably fairly stupid questions but I'm trying to figure out how to
        1. Enable user to receive PM (instead of email) upon a new comment being posted on their blog

and

2. Add a link with number of blogs in postbit on customized style.

Also, if someone is on their ignore list and they have the box checked to not allow people on their ignore list to read, is the person on the ignore list given an error when they try to view or do they not even see the blog to begin with?

Thank you!
        1. Not sure it's possible at the moment unless a mod has been written over at www.vbulletin.org for it.

2. Is this as in what you can see on here?

Regarding the last point, I don't think they'd see any entry for you however I haven't tested that out....
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X