Invalid Page Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Page Error

I upgraded to 3.7 RC1 and now when I go to the blog I get this error message. I've tried reinstalling but still the same message. Where do I look to fix? In Admin CP all the blog configurations works fine.

Thanks
    Last edited by dklassen; Sun 27 Apr '08, 9:13am.

The copyright on your site is no longer visible, this currently breaks our license agreement. To receive support again, please fix this issue first.

Comment

That's strange. I was messing with my colors today but now I don't see it at all. How do I get it back?

Comment

<div style="color:white"> .. copyright notice here .. </div> should fix it for this style if I am not mistaken.

In regards to your support question. The error is a vB Error, which exact URL are you loading? blog.php ?

Comment

Yes, blog.php

Comment

What do you think it could be?

Comment

Does this also happen when you create a new parent style and set parent to : none and load that style and then load the blog?

Comment

It looks like it does but then again I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I'm pretty new to vb.

Comment

When you load YOUR cusotmized style, it looks like the screenshot and you get that particular error.

When you load the default style, it looks BLUE like here on vbulletin.com and you still get that error?

Comment

Do you have any unofficial plugins installed?

Comment

No I don't. The only changes I made in styles was to change a few colors.

Comment

Please start a support ticket and include your admincp url and admin login, your ftp details and mysql details. And link back to this thread. Someone can take a look and try to reproduce this.

Comment

I see various custom files, products and plugins installed that aren't official.

Comment

What to you mean by offical? What do I have installed?

Comment

I've disabled the plugins except the blog
                              and the blog loads fine again.

Contact the author of the plugins to get support on making it work with 3.7 rc1.

Comment