• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just recently installed Vblog.

In the users blogs it says next to Join Date : 1970

how do i fix that

anyone? please?

Comment

That doesn't happen with a straight install. What did you do exactly?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

lol Steve if i knew i'd fix it.I just installed it as per instructions..everything works perfect except for that date.

Comment

Simply installing the Blog does not change the members Join Dates. What did you do exactly?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Honestly i installed it as the instructions says the only thing i've changed is adding a mod from .org that allowed members to change the colours and layout of their blogs.Is there not a template or somthing i can edit to change it?

Comment

Installing the Blog will NOT change people's join dates. There is absolutely no code in the Bog that would do this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment