Side bar in blog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side bar in blog.

When I click Go to my blog, when it goes to the page the side bar is no longer located on the left side and it only show my first three blog and does not allow me to go to any others from that page. Please help.
    www.myzipple.com

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry, how do I create a new style?
      www.myzipple.com

Comment

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Add New Style
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Add New Style is not an option. Only Download/uploadstyles

The other strange thing Steve is it only does this with one blog user not all. Yhte same thing happens when you click this users name at the top of a blog as well to see all their blogs for example. It only does this with the first blog below not with any other users.

http://myzipple.com/forum/blog.php?u=1

http://myzipple.com/forum/blog.php?u=1084
          Last edited by MyZipple; Thu 24th Jan '08, 6:22pm.
          www.myzipple.com

Comment

I think I figured it out, but this is a bug that should be fixed. After looking at the blog there was one entry that seemed to be causing the problem and it wqas the only entry that was not assigned to a category. Once I assigned it to a category the page looked fine. Any suggestions.
            www.myzipple.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X