Can you limit Blog Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you limit Blog Use?

On my site I require new users to make 20 posts in the kiddie forum before they can post in any of the other forums. I have it setup so after they make their 20 posts it automaticly moves them into a user group that allows them to post in the rest of the forums. I just installed vb blog and have notice these users can post in their blogs before they make their 20 posts in the kiddie forum. Is there a way to setup the blogs usage via user groups like I have with the forums?
    yawn... I am bored....

Originally posted by cnutter View Post
    On my site I require new users to make 20 posts in the kiddie forum before they can post in any of the other forums. I have it setup so after they make their 20 posts it automaticly moves them into a user group that allows them to post in the rest of the forums. I just installed vb blog and have notice these users can post in their blogs before they make their 20 posts in the kiddie forum. Is there a way to setup the blogs usage via user groups like I have with the forums?
    Yes, you can block the group from posting via the usergroup manager. Nearer the bottom of the settings are all the ones related to blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lois215 View Post
      Yes, you can block the group from posting via the usergroup manager. Nearer the bottom of the settings are all the ones related to blogs.
      Thanx found it.
      yawn... I am bored....

Comment