Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Avatar Username Usertitle Template Change Request

Question,

When you visit a users blog homepage, ala (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php?u=11606), I see all the blog entries. To the right of those entries, I see the avatar, username, and usertitle in a column. What template do I need to edit to remove that column, remove the usertitle, username, and avatar?

This is an option:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The Vbulletin Forum options menu, controls how the Blog appears? I'm confused how the forum postbit, controls the blog appearance?

Secondly, what template do I need to alter if I wanted to make changes.

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood. I do not have any instructions to do what you want. It will require a fair bit of custom template editing.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Which template is it in might I inquire? I can probably do the editing myself, just can't seem to figure out what template it's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
            Which template is it in might I inquire? I can probably do the editing myself, just can't seem to figure out what template it's in.
            I could be wrong but just looking briefly at the blog templates I would try looking in:

Blog Templates->blog_sidebar_user
            Archive: 1 ~ 2 ETC in the feedback forums that were closed.

Comment

I found it finally, took a while but I found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
                I found it finally, took a while but I found it.
                thanks for saying where. Now this thread is so useful? Anyone know what template?

Comment

update the correct template is:

blog_entry_without_userinfo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X