X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LorraineMc
    replied
    Webber-YOU are a Genius

Webber "YOU" are a genius....thank you so much....I have been going round and round about this......and your fix of "I found the problem in the blog_sidebar_calendar template. I changed the table cellpadding from "4" to "1" (the second line)."
    This was just so dang easy to be able to fix the problem......

Thank YOU......Thank YOU.....Thank YOU

Leave a comment:

• Webber
    replied
    Originally posted by OnR View Post
    Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Your Theme(All Style Options) then press "Go"

And finally delete "padding" line in Extra CSS Attributes in Category Strips (Customized in this Style).
    Thank you for info but the Extra CSS attributes in my category strips for all styles was blank.

Edited to add:
    I found the problem in the blog_sidebar_calendar template. I changed the table cellpadding from "4" to "1" (the second line).

Leave a comment:

• OnR
    replied
    Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Your Theme(All Style Options) then press "Go"

And finally delete "padding" line in Extra CSS Attributes in Category Strips (Customized in this Style).
    Last edited by OnR; Tue 25th Dec '07, 1:15pm.

Leave a comment:

• Webber
    replied
    Originally posted by OnR View Post
    The problem is .tcat css.I've reconfigured it and it's okey now.

Thank you for your helps
    I am having trouble figuring out how to fix this. Can you explain how you changed the .tcat? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• OnR
    replied
    The problem is .tcat css.I've reconfigured it and it's okey now.

Thank you for your helps

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then you will need to start reverting other custom templates, possibly headinclude, heard or footer.

Leave a comment:

• OnR
    replied
    It's okey.But there is the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try reverting your Blog templates first.

Leave a comment:

• OnR
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    I don't see how you can get that if you follow the suggestion in post #2 of that thread you linked to. Also that picture is definitely from a modified style.
    I have no problem with default style.It works perfect.My style is modified as you can guess.But there must be a solution to fix this.If it is possible , can you tell me what the problem is and how can i fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't see how you can get that if you follow the suggestion in post #2 of that thread you linked to. Also that picture is definitely from a modified style.

Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

Leave a comment:

• OnR
    started a topic Sidebar problem

Sidebar problem

Hi

Please look the attachment.Calender is very big.I've tried suggestions at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249571 but nothing changed.What am i going to do?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X