Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to post blog entry to a specific category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to post blog entry to a specific category?

I've (as admin) made categories for the blog but as a normal user cannot post to those categories.

can someone please let me know what am I doing wrong here?

Regards,

ubbuser

When you create an entry it will automatically add to the 'Uncategorized' folder, but once you create some categories, then you will see under 'Additional Options > Blog Categories' a list of what you created for yourself. You can select any of those categories and it will show the entry/comments within them.

You can edit each category or when you are creating one and select which category you wan it to showup in.

Comment

Hi Jose, can there be blog wide categories (set by admin) or all users can create their own different categories?

Comment

Read the first post and you can see what should come out in next major release.
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243598

Comment

man, this is the options i am looking for .. Major release huh? not sure when that will happen.. i thought that wasn't a hard part..but when i bought it, really pissed me off when i heard this .. future major release ... and if the blogs is running now, when u upgrade to the so call "future major release" how the blogs gonna sorted out? all in one new definable category? i guess i have to wait for the future major release for this option to really have the blogs running..

Comment