delete blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete blog

Is there a way for the user to delete their entire blog or all entries? If so, how?
    Check out my creative writing forum.

You will find it within manual and it seems to be within the usergroup settings vBulletin Blog / Permissions

Comment

Thank you. I have that set to yes; maybe I'm just blind, but I don't see that option in the actual blog interface. Know where it might be located?

Comment

If you can not see option to 'Physically remove', then I would guest it to be a Moderators job to hard delete entries/comments once they have been reported.

I am only goning by what is inside the manual. The option shows in usergroup to have permission for deletion, but it could be only for 'Soft deletion' and report to have it hard delete after.

Comment

Well see, one of my users wants to delete his own entries/blog. So I'd rather tell him how than do it for him.

Comment

I do not think I see an option to Hard Delete (permanently) for any other usergroup, other then you or maybe the Moderators of the blog. You would need to make this as a suggestion, but even I would not want anyone to have that option to control what they can remove from my database.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the replies. Appreciated.

The situation is that the user's removed their content. So All they have is blank blog entries that say "removed." I'd rather have them actually removed than say removed. But it's all good I suppose. Thanks for the help.

Comment