Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then this means that file is not properly uploaded because that is the correct path.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst1664
    replied
    nope does same thing... thanks for your reply.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try:

./includes/xml/product-vbblog.xml

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst1664
    replied
    /forums/includes/xml/product-vbblog.xml

right thats my file path

I took the docs out of the upload folder into the right forum root folders and left them with the original names.

still nothing. I'm such a noob at this I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

When i go to VB Admin to upload the product file from the server
    /forums/includes/xml/product-vbblog.xml it comes up No file uploaded and no local file found.

If I do it from my desktop it tells me to upload the files....

Am I being really dense ?

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst1664
    replied
    did you rename the folders ? admincp - include etc ? I cant get it to work at all

Leave a comment:

• frenzi
    replied
    See I new It was something simple like that. I was getting hung up because the blog and VB both have folders with the same name and it didnt seem right to want to over write them...(ie...adminCP). But it worked!

Thankx alot for your time to reply.

Leave a comment:

• Pc1203
    replied
    Shouldn't it be:

Code:
    /home/.../public_html/forums
    They meant to upload the contents of the upload folder to the forums folder. So basically just move the files from upload to the forums root then delete the empty uploads file.

- Pc1203

Leave a comment:

• frenzi
    started a topic Blog Install Help

Blog Install Help

I'm sure I must be doing something retarded but I can't figure out what it is so...

I have uploaded the blogs "Upload" folder to the server. I placed it into the root of my existing "forums" folder. When I try to upload the .xml file via the adminCP it tells me to please upload the files that came with the blog to the server, which I already have done.

My guess is i'm just not placing the upload folder for the blog in the right path. Here is the path that it is in currently...

/public_html/forums/uploads/

Any help would be great! Sorry for the noob question.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X