Create more then one blog for Admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create more then one blog for Admin?

Is it possible for the admin (or usergroup specific) to create more then one blog to control? I would also like the ability to rank the display order of the blogs on the "bloglist" so that admin and mod blogs are brought to the forefront of the list.IE I would like to create several system blogs with relevent content and information, and position them higher then the users personal blogs.Does anyone else see this being usefull?Thanks!Rob

Currently each memberr (Admin or not) can only have one blog.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It seems I'm not the only one who wants multiple blogs per user...
      /me whistles

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
        It seems I'm not the only one who wants multiple blogs per user...
        /me whistles

Indeed.
        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nium/logo4.png

Comment

Nope. I'm fairly certain the developers know about this too.

Comment

Originally posted by R0B74 View Post
            Is it possible for the admin (or usergroup specific) to create more then one blog to control? I would also like the ability to rank the display order of the blogs on the "bloglist" so that admin and mod blogs are brought to the forefront of the list.IE I would like to create several system blogs with relevent content and information, and position them higher then the users personal blogs.Does anyone else see this being usefull?Thanks!Rob
            If you'd like to show your Admin blogs as more prominent than others you could put a link in your sig to them, and/or put a navbar link to them, and/or start a specific forum (either classic or forwarding link) to the relevant blogs, and/or post an announcement with them in. I'm not being patronising, sorry, I'm just trying to think creatively about this

Comment

All you need to do to rectify this since the system doesn't allow it is to set up another user name for yourself and use that for a second blog.

Comment