Import blog & Impex - the concept - please help me understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import blog & Impex - the concept - please help me understand

My members are wondering if its possible to have some sort of RSS update function for their long running, exhisting blogs that they operate on other websites - to automatically update their vBulletin Blog on the forum?

Are there plans for the Impex tool assist this? Or is that just a tool for 'one off' mass imports of data?

Such a tool would allow an established blogger to continue blogging on their existing blog elsewhere off the forum, yet have their blog entries become visible in the new vBulletin Blog software...

I dont think some people will see the point of blogging on TWO different locations.. kinda time consuming...no?

So, my VB comrades, can this be done?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Jah-Hools; Wed 12th Sep '07, 3:58am.

Impex is a 'one off' tool to convert an existing system over to vbulletin.

Other users have requested the ability to import/export entries via RSS to other blogs they are keeping.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra View Post
      Impex is a 'one off' tool to convert an existing system over to vbulletin.

Other users have requested the ability to import/export entries via RSS to other blogs they are keeping.
      thank you..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X