No Blogs in Navbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Blogs in Navbar

I'm not seeing the blogs show up in my navbar after install, is there something I'm missing? If not can someone post the code for me so I can just do it manually. Thanks

Matt

You need to revert your navbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham View Post
      You need to revert your navbar.
      Great. And when that completely screws up my style (Ca Evo) and gives me 2 navbars, then what ?

Comment

If I want to manually enter the code for the blog, how do I find it ? I can't find it in the other style and copy it.

Comment

maybe the navbar is in the header!
          the best way is to activate the template names in the sourcecode, so you can see the templatenames

Comment

Originally posted by ragtek View Post
            maybe the navbar is in the header!
            the best way is to activate the template names in the sourcecode, so you can see the templatenames
            It IS in the header. I just don't know which code to enter there.I was looking for the word "Blog" in the navbar template in the other styler, but it wasn't there.

Comment

add this:
              Code:
              <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="blog.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[blogs]</a></td>
              where you need it

but: it don't check if there is a permission to see the blog or not!
              it shows the link to everyone

Comment

add this:
                Code:
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="blog.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[blogs]</a></td>
                where you need it

Well everybody is allowed to se my blog. Thanks

Comment

I have reverted my navbar but I still do not see my blog option show up...what should I do?

[ EDIT - it also does not show up in the admin cp ]

Just installed it with no problems but it doesn't show up.

Thanks. =)

Comment

add this:
                    Code:
                    where you need it

Okay I am pretty new at this and have no idea where to put this code, or how to revert the navbar.

HELP!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X