Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joomlajon
    replied
    To use a global key there is an option for nonprofit and education to get a discount, or....

...display
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://akismet.com/">Protected by Akismet</a><br />
    <a href="http://wordpress.com/">Blog with WordPress</a>
    on every page.

Does promoting wordpress on every blogpage conflict with the
    vBulletin license or the vBulletin blog license?

And is the links easy to integrate in a template or is vbulletin.org the next stop?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• branchus
    replied
    I see, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Same way, get a key from wordpress. A personal license is ok for each user but if you wish to provide a key for all of your users, you need to agree to a license with wordpress.

Leave a comment:

• branchus
    replied
    Thanks for your reply

That means vbulletin already included wordpress plugin support, the only thing we need to do is to obtain a key from wrodpress, is it right?

and I also found 'Wordpress API Key' in user's blog options (not admin panel), how do I use this one?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    You need to obtain a key from Wordpress and you need to work out licensing with them in regards to a global key.

Leave a comment:

• branchus
    started a topic How do I use Global Akismet Key

How do I use Global Akismet Key

Hi there,

I found Global Akismet Key in blog options section, I just want to know how do I use this. a little bit more explanation?

Does vbulletin blog already include wordpress plugin. or shall me install the plugin by ourself?

If the plug need to be installed, where shall I place the plugin?

Thanks
    Last edited by branchus; Fri 31 Aug '07, 5:17pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X