Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got light the way i want, now.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got light the way i want, now.......

how can i make my website homepage have an area that lists the current topics like at this site

[url]http://www.talkingguns.com/[/url]

it is just awsome.

also, i have 289 members, once i reach 500 i told myself i would have enough members to justify buying the full version (to my wife). :D

first, that site you are refering to should revert footer template to original, its against license agreement to remove it ;)
    second, i think that you are not allowed to hack the lite version, i'm really not sure.
    Perhaps one of the mods may help you. :)
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

I am not trying to "hack" the vb lite. i am trying to show the last few posts on my home page. not any vb page, and i doubt any vb page needs changed. it is probably just a database query or something.

i have nothing to do with that site, if they broke an argreement, thats on them, can anyone help me?

Comment

yes, but this hack is called vBportal and i think there's no such hack for lite version.
        why dont you try [url]www.vbulletin.org?[/url]
        You're my Prince of Peace
        And I will live my life for You

Comment

I am not trying there because i reallly doubt this is considered a "hack" it is just a query i bet, i pulls the last 5 - 10 posts info and shows it on the main page (non-vb) also, you cannot get help on the vb.org site with the lite version. they will run you out of there without user/pass from the full version.

maybe you can let someone else help me, if you cant thats cool, but maybe someone else can, thanks.

Comment

[url]http://www.ffonline.com[/url]Look at the middle right, underneath the 'community' heading. I think thats what he means.

Comment

Have you bought one of those liscences that allows you to remove the copyright cos you don't have coipyright information on your forum?

Comment

i guess assuming people would actually read my first post was assuming to much. see, when i said like "this" site, this isn't refering to any ownership. So one should assume it isn't mine, and the "copyright " violation wouldn't apply to me. anyway, thanks for all of those that read my post.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X