Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    search.php?do=finduser&userid=USERIDHERE&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

If a user takes the time (or you've set it up) to subscribe to threads when posting (with no notification/email/daily) which ever, all of the posts they've particpated in are here: subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all Or if they just want to see the updated ones myforum.com/forum/settings.php

Leave a comment:

• Hawk2
    replied
    search.php?searchid= put id here
    something like this you mean

Leave a comment:

• waterwheel
    replied
    Under advanced search, you can search for posts by exact user name, and show results as threads. This will give you all threads you've contributed in, in order of recently updated.

There has to be some sort of variables that can be passed in the URL to get the same result, right?

search.php?
    +
    do=finduser&u=XXX
    +
    &showposts=0

Leave a comment:

• Hawk2
    replied
    this is not available on default vb you will need to go to vbulletin.org for that

Leave a comment:

• waterwheel
    replied
    I'm aware of the links in the profile which let you see your recent posts, or your recent threads you started.

I'm looking for a link that will show all threads that I have posted in regardless of who started the thread.

Leave a comment:

• reefland
    replied
    There is a link in your profile to find posts or threads from user.

Leave a comment:

• Hawk2
    replied
    from your profile is that what you mean
    if you want to add something in the top bar then try vbulletin.org for that

Leave a comment:

• waterwheel
    started a topic URL for threads you've participated in

URL for threads you've participated in

I have a link to find all posts by myself, but how do I make the search results show threads and not posts? I'd like to add a link to my forum so I can quickly pull up every thread I've recently participated in.

This links shows my recent posts:

http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/searc...finduser&u=XXX

This link should show them as threads, but doesn't seem to work:

http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/searc...induser&u=XXX&showposts=0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    WW
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X